Today iPhone Dev Team updates Redsn0w 0.9.12b2 for All iDevices, which brings New Injection tool and fixes bugs. Now you can jailbreak New iPad 3 Untethered running iOS 5.1.1 using Redsn0w 0.9.12b2, just follow our instructions step by step.
Untethered Jailbreak New iPad 3/2 Running iOS 5.1.1 using Redsn0w 0.9.12b2 :
- Step 1 : Download Redsn0w 0.9.12b2 and run on your System
- Step 2 : Ensure your Device is connected with your PC, before run Redsn0w 0.9.12b2
- Step 3 : Now Click on Extra Option
- Step 4 : Then Install Cydia & Click on Next option
- Step 5 : Be sure that your Device is turn off
- Step 6 : Now Follow instruction shown on your Desktop to enter your device into DFU Mode.
- Step 7 : Now Redsn0w jailbreaking your Device, wait for few minutes to finish Redsn0w’s work
- Step 8 : That’s it your Device has been succesfully Jailbroken Untethered running iOS 5.1.1 Firmware.
Stay tune with us for more details on Untethered Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1 and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.