Now You can update your iPhone with the new Version of Redsnow 0.9.6 Beta 6,Because as per our news Redsnow 0.9.6 Beta 6 Released With SAM Suport which can upgrade iOS 4.2.1 to iPhone.In this this New version of Redsnow it has option to Deactive iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS with the Redsnow 0.9.6 Beta 6 on iOS 4.2.1 .Subscriber Artificial Module (SAM) allows you to officially activate your iPhone 3GS or 3G after updating to baseband 06.1.5.00 using either PwnageTool 4.1.3 or Redsn0w 0.9.6 Beta 5.
As per Dev official blog has made some excellent progress devising a new hactivation method that kills two birds with one stone for all you ultrasn0w unlockers.His tool, “Subscriber Artificial Module (SAM)” tricks your iPhone and iTunes into creating legitimate activation tickets even though you’re unlocked with ultrasn0w. This means you get the full benefit of push applications, and your battery life increases substantially. If you’d like to try it out, check out SAM,help make it easier to try out @sbingner’s tool, we’ve updated redsn0w to include a new “Deactivate” option for the 3G and 3GS. Use this option after you’ve installed SAM…it will remove the normal patches made to lockdownd and let SAM take over.
Following are steps to Unlock iPhone with Redsnow 0.9.6 Beta 6:
- Download iOS 4.2.1 for your idevice.
- Download iTunes 10.1 and install it on your PC.
- Back up all the contents on your phone before you start the actual jailbreak process.
- Save the SHSH blobs if you are still on iOS 4.1 or below version. !very important
- Update/restore your device to iOS 4.2.1 via iTunes.
- Download Redsnow 0.9.6 beta 6 and run it.
- When asked for iOS firmware, point the redsn0w to iOS 4.2.1 downloaded in first step,When you receive a pop-up message, click on Yes to confirm the baseband change.
- Click on next and select “Install Cydia” and “Install iPad Baseband” options. Optionally you can also select any other option available for your idevice.
- At this step make sure that your phone is switched off and plugged into the computer. Follow the onscreen instructions to put the idevice into DFU mode.
- Let Redsn0w do its work. Once completed your phone will restart and you will find it jailbroken on iOS 4.2.1.
- Now you have iPhone 3GS New bootrom you will have to connect it with Resnow and select the “Just boot tethered right now” option to get the jailbreaked state on every boot.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6 b6 for Windows,
Download Redsn0w 0.9.6 b6 for Mac OSX
For more information Connect with us.