Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.(BSNL), state owned and the biggest telecom service provider of India, is the 7th largest telecommunications company in the world with more than million internet customers in the country. BSNL recently introduced online bill payment service for paying your mobile, landline, WLL and broadband monthly bills.
To pay the bills all you need to do is to visit the BSNL website of your region” and signup for a free account. Here is the step by step information to pay your bill online
Registering With BSNL
If you are going to pay your bill for first time then you have to first register with BSNL, this process is simple
visit Website and Select Your City Or state
- Click on the “New User OR Sing up ” link and wait for a new page to load.
- Enter your name, address, desired user name and password in the text boxes.
- Click on the “Submit” button to finish registering as a new user.
After the filing all important information then you received one mail from BSNL for Conformation,
Pay Your Bills
- After successfully activating the account, enter your user name and password to access your account
- Now you can see all details about your account
- hen Click on the button I wish to pay Online to pay the Bill online
- Then select your payment option you can pay via Credit card or via internet banking