Jailbreak iOS 6 beta
iPhone Dev Team recently Release Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 to jailbreak iOS 6 beta on A4 Devices iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS & iPad 1. The Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 fixes Broken Cydia Tweak and it does not supports Hactivation
Jailbreak iOS 6 beta using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 :
- Step 1 : Download Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1
- Step 2 : Then locate the Downloaded Redsn0w Zip file and uncompressed the content to a familiar location.
- Step 3 : Now Run the Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1
- Step 4 : Then select Extras option to select IPSW option
- Step 5 : Now locate the iOS 6 beta and select
- Step 6 : Then select Jailbreak option from main page of Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1
- Step 7 : Now Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 proceeding automatically, you have to follow instruction shows in the screen to enter device into DFU mode.
- Step 8 : After entering your Device into DFU mode Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1 automatically jailbreaks your Device successfully.
Download iOS 6 beta
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 6 beta and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.