It is merry time for the Apple tech freaks as well as its IPhone device users. The good news is the Apple has taken the WWDC event very seriously, at least in its contents of proceedings. Likewise, since the launch of iOS 6 it has kept zillions of developers busy in either intriguing its specs or finding new technology within it. Moreover, iOS 6 has recently been the comparison parameter of several non-Apple technology pouring in, or which is going to penetrate the market. Most recent update on the iOS 6 front is its iOS 6 beta version 2 which has been made available to developers. The Cupertino company has seeded the beta version 2 with enhancements and minor bug fixes.
However, downloading iOS 6 has to be done through a route, without trusting any of the links which promise you free downloading. Anyways, none of the Apple technology can be downloaded so easily by pressing on a link, and iOS 6 beta version 2 is also not foreign to the Apple heritage of downloads. Downloading the iOS 6 beta version 2 should be done via OTA update. you can head to Settings, click on General, and Software Update. Of course, I have considered that you have passed the eligibility criteria to do so. In other words, if you have already joined the Developer program, then only you could do the aforementioned module of downloading iOS 6 beta version 2. If not, you will have to wait for around six months for the version to be available to you.
The iOS 6 beta version 2 will be shortly be made available on the iOS Dev center shortly. At 99 bucks a year, joining the Apple Developer Program is definitely worth it. The recent update in the Dev Program is iOS 6 Beta 2 Build 10A5338d for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch , and the Apple TV.
You can jailbreak iOS 6 beta 2 using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2. The jailbreak is possible only on A4 Devices, as iPhone Dev Team Release last version Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2 supports only A4 Device. Just follow our instructions step by step and jailbreak iOS 6 beta 2 tethered.
Jailbreak iOS 6 beta 2 using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2:
- Step 1 : Very First install iOS 6 beta 2 on your Device
- Step 2 : Then Download Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2 and run it.
- Step 3 : Enter your Device into DFU Mode by following instruction shown in your desktop.
- Step 4 : Now click on Extra >Select IPSW >point on iOS 6 beta 1
- Step 5 : Then go back and select Jailbreak option (Note : Make sure that your device have install with SSH).
- Step 6 : When the Jailbreak procedure finished, once again put your Device into DFU Mode.
- Step 7 : Then click on Extra >IPSW >Point on iOS 6 beta 1.
- Step 8 : Then select boot from the Extras Menu to perform a Tethered boot.
- Step 9 : Enjoy, Successfully jailbroken your Device running iOS 6 beta 2.
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 6 beta 2 and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.