iPhone Dev Team has Released unofficially RedsnOw 0.9.6rc17, which is updated with Advanced Command option. For your Kind information redsnOw 0.9.6rc17 does not support iPad 2, yes it does not support iPad 2.iPhone Dev Team planning to released RedsnOw 0.9.6rc18 which can jailbreak iPad 2.To jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 untethered using RedsnOw 0.9.6rc17 just follow our instructions step by step.
Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Untethered using RedsnOw 0.9.6rc17 :
- Step 1 : At first you need to download New firmware iOS 4.3.3 and latest version of iTunes 10.2.2
- Step 2 : Now install latest version of iTunes 10.2.2 and Restore it using the IPSW file
- Step 3 : Now start RedsnOw 0.9.6rc17 and point it to on latest firmware iOS 4.3.3.
- Step 4 : Than time to install Cydia,so install Cydia and click next button
- Step 5 : Now sure your self about OFF and PLUGGED IN to the computer before you click “Next”.
- Step 6: Than Enter DFU Mode on your Device
- Step 7 : Now wait for the process of RedsnOw for jailbreak on iOS 4.3.3 firmware on your iDevices.After Complete Process it will automatically Restart Automatically iPhone,iPad and iPod touch.
- Step 8 : Now enjoy Your Device jailbreak running iOS 4.3.3
Now enjoy Untethered jailbreak successfully on your iOS 4.3.3 Devices using RedsnOw 0.9.6rc17, yes disappointment for iPad 2 user don’t worry next update definitly iPhone Dev Team released specially for iPad 2.
Download RedsnOw 0.9.6rc17
Download iOS 4.3.3 firmware
Download iTunes 10.2.2
Stay tune with us for more details on Untethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 using RedsnOw latest updates.