iOS 6 SDK Beta Bugs List
The iOS 6 SDK Beta is pre-release and available only for Developers and if you want to use iOS 6 Pre-release version, than you need to create Developers Account which is cost for USD $99 (Once in a Year).
After Release of iOS 6 SDK Beta for Developers, many Developers upgraded their device with latest firmware. But many Developers found problems with iOS 6 SDK Beta version.
- Passbook Won’t Work, shows a Splash Screen
- Can’t Figure out the 3D in Maps
- Sign in Facebook in Setting Asks for User-name, should say Email
- Safari Seems to pretty Unstable on iPad
- iMessages Problems, they want Deliver
- Apple Store isn’t working for Some iUsers
- Unlock Animation Shutters
All the above Bugs list reported by Developers, if you have some problems and it is not listed then please mention your problems in Comments box to know people about it.
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 6 SDK Beta and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.