Apple updated iOS 6 beta 2 for Developers only, which improves work performances and stability of the Devices and also fixes numbers of Bugs and problems, which faced by Developers in last update.
The iOS 6 beta 2 is pre-release software available only for Developers, here we found many problems and Bugs which reported by Developers who used iOS 6 beta 2 in their Devices iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad 3, iPad and iPod Touch 4G.
iOS 6 beta 2 Bugs List/ Problem List :
- Uploading Photos to Websites is laggy
- Live Apps Crashes
- Random Logging out of App Store
- Photos.apps will not let you crop photos
- Reminders app crashes when you edit existing reminder
- Battery Problems
- still asking for iCloud back-up password when plugged in (iPhone 4S)
- trying to upload photos to a webpage there is a large amount of lag at the camera roll.
- Siri now simply tells you she doesn’t understand “Photos” etc
- Siri doesn’t read definitions anymore.
- Kindle still doesn’t work and volume seems lower
- Maps in 3D mode is laggier than ever it seems
This all are the Problems and Bugs Reported by Developers, and if you have some problems and Bugs which doesn’t mention in the above list, so kindly know us by mention problems/bugs in Comments.
Download iOS 6 beta 2
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 6 beta 2 and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.