Guys here we have some serious issues on iOS 5, because of many iDevices users facing many problems as our research there are lots of people facing problems using iOS 5. According to MacRumors Forum many members share their problems on iOS 5. There are many bugs facing users like Photo Apps Delete problem, Calendar app can not save data, Wallpaper Folder shows empty on iPad. Where iPhone Users also facing many bugs on iOS 5. Check following bugs comes out from iOS 5.
iOS 5 Bugs list:
- Photo Apps Delete Problem
- Calendar App can not save new calendar entries.
- Wallpaper Folder Shows Empty
- Music app is all over the place sticks and jumps about a lot, plays next song with last songs title freezes too.
- If you set banner notifications on for mail, and lock the screen, if you receive a mail the whole iPad freezes up with a black screen need to reboot.
- Most things not syncing to iCloud yet.
- Can’t edit email data associated with iCloud
- Seems to be an issue with app updates,don’t show properly in app store app.
- Backup to iCloud seems to take forever
- Brightness Problem
- Still glitchy scrolling in UIWebView-based apps
- No anti-aliasing in 2x iPhone emulation mode
- No Audio Resume
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 5 and don’t forget to Like our Facebook Profile.