iOS 6 beta Without Developer Account
As you knows on last Monday Apple Release iOS 6 beta Developers version for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The iOS 6 beta improves work performances as well as adds numbers of Features.
Apple creates excitement among iDevice users by Adding 200 plus new features in iOS 6 beta Developers version. From them few are very exciting for all iDevices users such as Facebook integration, New Security and Privacy Setting, Do Not Disturb and Major Feature 3D Maps which guides complete with turn by turn Navigation.
Well All this Excitement stuff release for Developers only, how about others. Others can enjoy this stuff until Apple release publicly. Don’t worry if you don’t have Developers Account just follow our instructions step by step and install iOS 6 beta successfully on your iDevices.
To install iOS 6 beta without Developers Account this devices are supported iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 3G/4G.
How to Install iOS 6 beta Without Developer Account [Video]:
- Step 1 : Very first you have to download and install iTunes 10.6.3, iOS 5.1.1 and iOS 6 beta for your iDevices.
- Step 2 : Now connect your iDevices to your System and open iTunes 10.6.3 (Click Alt for Mac/ Shift for Windows)/
- Step 4 : Then Click on Restore Button and point it on iOS 5.1.1 (Wait for 10-15 minutes for New iOS to be moved into your Device)
- Step 5 : Now make sure that you restored your iDevices as a New Device.
- Step 6 : After restoring press Shift + Left Click on Check for Update Button.
- Step 7 : After that point iTunes to the Download iOS 6 beta (Now wait for 10-15 minutes until installation finish)
Direct link to Download iOS 6 beta :
- iPad 2 (GSM)
- iPad 2 (CDMA)
- iPad 3 (WiFi)
- iPad 3 (GSM)
- iPad 3 (CDMA)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPod Touch 4G
- iTunes 10.6.3
That’s it you have successfully install iOS 6 beta on your Devices by following above instructions
If you you don’t like after installing iOS 6 beta firmware on your iDevice, then you can Downgrade iOS 6 beta to iOS 5.1.1
Stay tune with us for more details and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.