Install Cydia on iOS 6 beta
As you all knows Apple release Worlds most advanced Mobile operating System iOS 6 beta. Which was release at WWDC 2012 on 11th June for Developers only to use Pre-release to check Firmware and finding out Bugs and problems to fix at the time of Final Version public release.
The iOS 6 beta were most amazing and most features Firmware knows because Apple added 200 plus new Features and Apple presented most advance top 10 features in WWDC such as Siri, Facebook Integration, 3D Maps and Do not Disturb Mode.
Well iPhone Dev Team already Jailbroken iOS 6 beta and many iUsers jailbroken their Device using Redsn0w, unfortunately the iOS 6 beta breaks many SHSH Cydia Applications as well as Cydia on iDevices. But recently iDownloadBlog found tricks to install Cydia on your Device. You need to follow our instructions step by step.
How to Install Cydia on iOS 6 beta :
- Step 1 : Very first you need to Jailbreak your Device iOS 6 beta using Redsn0w
- Step 2 : Then install SSH Tools which is available on the Mac like Putty, Coda etc. SSH Username = “root” SSH password = “alpine”.
- Step 3 : Now Execute command via SSH just copy paste this- wget -q -O /tmp/cyinstall.sh http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/cyinstall.sh && chmod 755 /tmp/cyinstall.sh && /tmp/cyinstall.sh
- Step 4 : Now your Device will Respiring and Successfully Cydia will appear on your Home Screen, open it and begin preparing filesystem.
- Step 5 : That’s it you done, now use Cydia and install Jailbreak Tweaks on your iDevices.
Stay tune with us for more details on Cydia Tweak and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.