The iPhone 4 and the latest iPhone 4S offers exceptional performance for a smart phone. Both are technology advanced and offer all the features that appeal to the customers. You can also play and enjoy your favorite movies on your iPhone. However, the file format needs to be converted to an appropriate format that is supported by the iPhones. Nowadays, people enjoy watching their favorite movies with the subtitles. You can find the subtitles for any movies that are played on your iPhone, but these files cannot be played directly on your iPhone without conversion. Normally, the subtitle format SRT is not supported by the iPhone; however there is a way around to play the subtitles. In the following we shall list the steps needed to make the subtitles work on the iPhone 4 and the 4S.
How to Play Movies with Subtitles on iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s :
- 1.First of all, search for any appropriate converter software. There are several free converters available online. One such program is xvid4psp. The xvid4psp is a converter software program, which allows you to convert the video files and add the subtitles along with it.
- 2.Once, you find the converter software, download it and install it to your computer. Run the installer and select the drive and folder to install the converter program.
- 3.While installation, do not interrupt the process. Once completed, add the icons where ever you want and click the icon to run it.
- 4.Now from the open menu, select the option that allows you to open the video files on your computer. Make sure that sufficient space is available both on your iPhone and the computer.
- 5.Select the no of video files that you wish to add the subtitles with.
- 6.Now from the drop down menu, select the format that you wish to convert your video files into. Normally all the converter programs store the converted files in the MP4 format.
- 7.You can also select the speed at which the encoding is done. A faster encoding will result in significantly lower video quality. A slower one will promise a good quality, but it takes much longer time for conversion.
- 8.Now choose the subtitle file for the video files. The subtitle carries the .srt file extension. Locate them on the computer and add them to your converter program menu. If you do not have the subtitle available, then you can search for the subtitles at subtitles.org. Download the subtitle file and add it to your converter.
- 9.After adding, select the encode this will start encoding the srt extension file. Save the converted file to a destination folder on your personal computer for easy access later.
- 10.Once the conversion is completed, connect the iPhone to your computer. Open up the iTunes software and allow both hardware to sync.
- 11.Now upload the file to your iPhone and wait for the transfer to complete. The converted file is now in the iPhone supported file along with the subtitles encoded.
- 12.Now play the converted file and enjoy your favorite movie on your iPhone.
Stay tune with us for more details on iPhone 4S and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.