As Apple Released iPhone 4S with amazing Feature Siri Assistant, which became very popular on iPhone users. The craze that much increase that other iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS users also want to enjoy that feature on there iPhone, unfortunately the feature is available only for iPhone 4S which creates it’s value and makes different from other Smart Phone.
As our last article Siri Assistant Feature has been hack by chpwn and stroughtonsmith. They also shown prof of that, but they didn’t revealed that how to activate on iPhone and iPod Touch. Well here you will get details guidelines to Activate Siri Assistant on iPhone 4 safely, just follow our instructions step by step as given.
How to Install Siri Assistant Features on iPhone 4 :
- Step 1 : At very first step you need to jailbreak your iPhone 4 running iOS 5 with Redsn0w
- Step 2 : Then Download some required files related to Siri Assistant Feature via Google Search
- Step 3 : Now use iPhone Explorer to copy that Assistant Services. frame work folder downloaded for that root>System>Library>PrivateFramework.
- Step 4 : then head to the SpringBoard directory and copy all file which found by Google, in SpringBoard_Assistant_picsfolder to Root>System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app
- Step 5 : Now install iFile Cydia Tweak
- Step 6 : Now navigate to Root>System>Library>CoreServices>SpringBoard.app an d open that file name as N90AP.plist for iPhone.
- Step 7 : Now add that name as assistant to the .plist file and set it’s class as Boolean at the time of setting it’s value as yes, then tap on the .plist file and edit it as a shown : assistant
- Step 8 : Now Hold on your Home Button to start Siri Assistant on iPhone 4.
That’s it you done, if you are following steps properly then you definitely can enjoy Siri Assistant on your iPhone 4 and iPod Touch.
Stay tune with us for more details on Siri Assistant Features and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.