Now you can set an HTC new style theme to your iphone on iOS 4.2.You can HTC sense theme to your iphone jailbreak ios 4.2,operating systems running on your device like windows phone theme, android OS theme, snow leopard theme etc.For set this theme to your iphone you need to jailbreak your device to ios 4.Then you need to Download the required theme android lockscreen,It is very easy procedure to set this theme to your iphone,just you need to follow instruction step by step
Following Requirement to set HTC sense theme to iphone:
- to set this you need to jailbreak your iPhone 4.
- Then you can download required theme android lock screen.
- Then you have to Download & install Winterboard from Cydia.
- Then you have to download & install OpenSSH from Cydia.
- Then once again you need to download Android lock screen hide from cydia.
This what you need to set HTC sense theme to your iphone 4.Thenyou have to follow instruction from given information below.
Steps to set HTC theme to iphone 4:
- Download and install Cyberduck for Mac or WinSCP for Windows.
- Locate the AndroiHD Lockscreen file you downloaded earlier and extract it to your desktop.
- Navigate to private/var/stash/Themes.xxxx folder on your iPhone using the SSH client you are using and drag and drop the AndroiHD Lockscreen folder in this location as shown in the screenshot below
- Once copied, open the folder and left-click on “AndroiHD.js” file and click edit.
- A new window will open and now here you will need to locate the string var YWCode = ’32452’. What you need to do is replace this number sequence with the one that corresponds to your city.
- Then take the number out of the URL as shown below and put this number in the string you located earlier.
- Save this file and then close your SSH Client. Now start Winterboard on your iPhone and enable AndroiHD Lockscreen theme.
This is what overall steps and instruction to apply htc sense theme to iphone 4.Stay tune with us for more updates.