The worlds most advance Mobile Software iOS 6 beta were release by Apple at WWDC 2012 on Monday. The IOS 6 beta have added outstanding 200 plus Features from them Apple Presented 10 Most advance features Siri, Facebook Integration, Passbook, 3D Maps and Do Not Disturb mode.
Currently Apple Release iOS 6 beta only for Developers, who can access iOS 6 beta and find out the problems, bugs for final Public release. In the iOS 6 beta 3D Maps is one of the great feature, if you want to Enable 3D Maps on your Device, just follow our instructions Step by step.
How to Enable iOS 6 3D Maps on your iDevices :
- Step 1 : Download iOS 6 beta for your Device
- Step 2 : To enable 3D Maps on your Device, your device should be Jailbroken using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev1
- Step 3 : Then Move to Download .deb (important)
- Step 4 : Now open Terminal Application on your Device via SSH and type “apt-get update” then type “apt-get install mobilesubstrate”.
- Step 5 : Then Load the .deb file on your Device in var/mobile via WinSCP in Windows & Cyberduck in Mac before entering
dpkg -i com.alpden.3denable_1.0_iphoneos-arm.deb”
- Step 6 : You should be ensure that respiring in order for the changes to take effect.
3D Enabled Video :
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 6 beta and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.