Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
As Microsoft Announced the New Version update for Windows Phone which named as Mango which finalized, which yet to released officially where Windows Mango ROM has released Update for HTC HD 7 and other Android Devices. Steve Ballmer said a short while before the May 24th event that there will be over 500 features but only a few were unveiled at the May 24th event.
Official Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update Features :
Messaging and social integration
- Dynamic Live tile information
- Twitter and LinkedIn integration in the People hub.
- Groups: organize contacts by groups which can also be pinned on the start screen.
- Contact cards now include all the contacts conversation history (SMS, emails, MMS, Messenger, etc.)
- Facebook Places check-in support.
- Windows Live Messenger and Facebook Chat integration.
- Threads: all messaging communication organized in a single thread (Messenger, SMS, MMS).
- Threaded email conversations support.
- Outlook tasks support.
- Facebook events integrated into the calendar.
- Linked email accounts: multiple email accounts can be combined and linked into one inbox.
- Built-in voice-to-text/text-to-voice functionality, which will allow for hands-free texting or chatting.
- Server search for Exchange.
- Information Rights Management support for emails and Office documents.
- Visual Voicemail
Search / Bing :
- Bing Vision: barcode, covers, posters, products scanning and OCR text translation.
- Bing Audio / Music: Shazam-like audio recognition.
- Bing Local Scout: “around me” business and POI locator.
- Bing Quick Cards: product/media information, reviews.
- Bing Search: indoor maps (US only), image search results, third-party app integration.
- Bing Maps: turn-by-turn navigation, voice guidance.
- Skydrive and Office 365 documents sync (PDF also supported).
- Excel Mobile now supports adding additional macro functions.
- Microsoft Lync support via downloadable app.
- Added “To-Do” option when editing OneNote pages.
Photo management :
- People / Groups gallery with Skydrive and Facebook sync.
- People tagging in the photos with Skydrive and Facebook sync.
- Photo auto-fix – automatically improves sharpness, brightness, etc.
- Pictures tile is now animated.
- Video sharing via MMS, Facebook, Skydrive, and email.
- Twitter integration—Tweet your pics
- Integration with the People Hub.
- Quick access to the Camera Roll.
- When you choose a photo from within an app, you can now pick from online albums on Facebook or SkyDrive, not just pictures saved on your phone.
- Pin any album to Start, including Facebook albums.
- Zune SmartDJ mix support.
- Artist picture now displays on lock screen when music is played.
- UI change of the media controls on the lock screen.
- Ability to control video aspect ratio during playback.
- Single music track repeat without having to pin it on the start screen.
- Podcast downloads / subscriptions over the air (US only).
- Open / play media content by voice.
- Ability to create and save playlists.
- Revamped Marketplace UI and search.
- UI changes (new icons + added arrow icon on the lower left of the viewfinder to indicate camera roll).
- Settings are now saved when the Camera application is closed.
- Disable/enable shutter sound.
- Support for front facing camera.
- Touch focus and capture—Tap any spot on the screen to focus there and take the shot. (This varies according to hardware—some phones will have tap-to-capture but will still automatically center focus.)
- Review pictures above the lock—Snap a photo when your phone is locked, then take a peek at it above the lock. You’ll only be able to get to photos you just took—better for security.
- Changes for portrait orientation—Now, when you take a picture in portrait orientation, you’ll see it in portrait orientation when you review it.
Download Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update. (XDA)
Stay tune with us for more details on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango and don;t forget to like our Facebook Profile.