Verizon iPhone 4 fix Apple boot logo on your Device using Redsnow 0.9.6rc19, which is updated by Comex. A bug in JailbreakMe 3.0 could cause iPhone 4 (CDMA, i.e. Verizon) to get stuck at the Apple logo and be unable to boot.
“A bug in JailbreakMe 3.0 could cause iPhone 4 (CDMA, i.e. Verizon) to get stuck at the Apple logo and be unable to boot. If you are in this situation, there are two options:
Hold down the home and power buttons until you see “Connect to iTunes”, then use iTunes to restore to the latest firmware. This will lose data stored on the phone.
Apply a quasi-experimental fix using redsn0w. Download:
redsn0w 0.9.6rc19: Windows / Mac (do not use an earlier version)
Fix bundle, depending on firmware version: 4.2.6 / 4.2.7 / 4.2.8
IPSW for your firmware version, if you don’t have it: 4.2.6 / 4.2.7 / 4.2.8
Open redsn0w, select your IPSW, choose “Install custom bundle”, and select the fix bundle. Then follow the directions. If it works correctly, after installation your phone will boot normally.
There is a separate bug where choosing “Re-jailbreak” would cause a device to be unable to boot. If you have this issue and don’t want to restore, contact me. “
If you jailbreak your Verizon iPhone 4 with JailbreakMe 3.0 it will be shows you older version Apple Boot logo which you can fix by updating with Redsnow 0.9.6rc19. Following is the method to fix this problem one by Connecting iTunes and another by installing Custom Bundle with Redsnow 0.9.6rc19.
- 1. Hold down the home and power buttons until you see “Connect to iTunes”, then use iTunes to restore to the latest firmware. This will lose data stored on the phone.
- 2. Connect your Device to OS system
- 3. install Redsnow 0.9.6rc19 and install fix bundle provided by comex
- 4.Now open Redsnow 0.9.6rc19 and Browse IPSW Firmware file to running iOS firmware 4.2.8
- 5. Than Install Custom Bundle and choose location to iOS 4.2.8
- 6. That’s it you done and fix Apple boot logo from Verizon iPhone 4.