Recently iPhone dev Team updated Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 to improves iPad baseband and to download 06.15.00 on iPhone 3GS. It cover mainly three different types of NOR Chips on iPhone 3GS with that also resolves diagnose process of logging details.
It’s very easy to downgrade iPhone 3GS 06.15.00, for that follow our instructions step by step;
- Step 1 : Very first Download and Run Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 on your system
- Step 2 : Connect your iPhone 3GS with System
- Step 3 : Then Click on Jailbreak option from Redsn0w 0.9.14b2.
- Step 4 : Now select Downgrade from iPad Base-band
- Step 5 : Then Power off your Device and proceed through the Normal DFU step, which shows on your screen.
- Step 6 : In-case downgrade Fails than Select Extra>Even more>Backup to grab copy of /var/mobile/Media/redsn0w_logs.
- Step 7 : Then Extract the log text file from the Zip and paste them into the Comments.
Download Redsn0w 0.9.14b2 :
Stay tune with us for more details on Redsn0w to Downgrade 06.15.00 and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.