Google stated that a “mobile lab device” had been given to its employees, at that time Google had not yet confirmed that a device would be sold to consumers. Wireless phone and data services for the device were not activated nor billed to Google; it was up to the employees to activate and pay for wireless service on their own.
- Step 1 : Very First download Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread (GRK39F).
- Step 2 : Then Rename the file to Update.zip.
- Step 3 : Now connect your Google Nexus One to your Machine and transfer than renamed file to the root of your phone’s MicroSD Card.
- Step 4 : Now turn off your Google Nexus One.
- Step 5 : Then Keep the volume Down button pressed and turn on the phone, scroll down to recovery and press the power or lock button.
- Step 6 : Now you can see triangle with an exclamation mark, press power + Volume Down button.
- Step 7 : now the menu will appear select sdcard:update.zip, now screen will say install from sdcard complete.
- Step 8 : Now you need to select reboot system.
That’s it you done, your Google Nexus one is successfully boot into Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread (GRK39F). You also can confirm about it successful completed or not by going to setting go about phone there you can see version and build number.
Stay tune with us for more details on Google Nexus One and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.
Via : Redmond Pie