Apple Released iPhoto 9.1.5 Software update for Mac OS System, which is improves overall stability and performance as well as fixes issues and bugs. It fixes the date and time of photos adjustment, fixes addressed issues of photos and titles of photos, improves classified photo slide show, improves photo editing tool bar and Crop option.
Following improvement in iPhoto 9.1.5 update :
- The date range of each event now updates correctly to reflect changes made to photos using the Adjust Time and Date command
- Addresses an issue that could cause the Photos view to scroll incorrectly when Event Titles are displayed
- Fixes a problem that could prevent Ken Burns animations from being applied correctly on photos in a saved Classic slideshow
- Deleting photos from a web album using the contextual menu now removes them from the album without deleting them from the library
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a crop adjustment from being removed from a photo when using the Revert to Original command
To download iPhoto 9.1.5 update on your Mac it should be running Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later and need 220.83 Mb Space for storage capacity on your system.
Stay tune with us for more details on Mac OS Software and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.