Air Display for New iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Apple Released Air Display Apps Version.1.6 for New iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, which is developed by Avatron Software Inc, which is available at iTunes Store for $9.99 only
Descriptive presentation about the Software: News for the users who wish to have an extra display for their Mac Book or Windows Computers. There is an app been designed for that extra display. It is called as the Air Display. With Air Display a user can use the iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch as a wireless display, for the extension of their desktop.
Features of the Air Display Software:
- Air Display Software is giving extremely responsive performance. It runs on a typical Wi-Fi network, and the mouse cursor refreshes are impossible to differentiate from a wired mouse.
- Air Display works in landscape and portrait configurations. The user can just rotate their screen and then it automatically reconfigures the screen.
- Air Display can be connected from both Mac and Windows. And being a universal app, it may work on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Air Display makes the laptop much more useful. Adding the iPad’s 1024×768 display nearly doubles the screen area of laptop or net book.
- When a user rotates the screen, or disconnects and then reconnect to Air Display the windows are automatically backed to their own position so that user should not drag them back to the iOS Device.
Some other areas where Air Display becomes more useful:
- You can fill their Air Display Screen with utility apps like iChat, Mail, iCal and calculator.
- You can use your iOS Screen as a wireless control surface for Logic or Pro Tools.
- You can amaze your friends by playing Flash animations on an iOS Device.
- Graphic Designing by making Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your laptop. Use your tool palettes on the iOS screen.
- One can use the extra display area for auxiliary development tools such as Console, Terminal and the Debugger.
As soon as you download on the 1st Launch, Air Display presents easy instructions for complete downloading and installation process with the companion support of the software for your desktop.
- Mac OS X: To connect to a Mac, Air Display requires 10.6 or later, on an Intel CPU. Both 32-Bit and 64-Bit Systems are supported.
- Windows: To connect to a Windows PC, Air Display requires Windows XP 32-Bit only, or Vista or 7, 32-Bit or 64-Bit. Windows 7 Starter edition is not supported. Aero and DirectX will be disabled while connected to Air Display, and re-enabled upon disconnection.
- Network: In order for Display to work, your computer and iOS device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi Network.
What is there in the New Version 1.6?
- HiDPI: If you are having Mac OS X Lion and a Retina iOS Device, you can than turn on HiDPI mode. It is been built – in Mac OS X feature that makes UI elements render at double resolution.
- Retina Display: Air Display uses the full screen resolution when scaling. Devices with Retina display can optionally render themselves with a higher resolution. While there is another option that the user can still choose to view at Non- Retina Resolution.
- Fixed Bugs: only when the modify key are on the virtual and Bluetooth keyboards, and when your Mac connected then requires Mac air display. Fixed the Enable Keyboard. Fixed Video output Bugs
Download Air Display for New iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
For Download Air Display for New iPad, iPhone and iPod touch required iOS 4.3 or later version and 11.3 MB for storage purpose.
Stay tune with us for Air Display in future and don’t forget to like our Facebook Profile.